-my treasured memories
Saturday, May 1, 2010
9:05 PM

As always, you have to learn to let go in order to make room for more things. I've had a fufilling and active camp life in my time.. here were the last of my school camps!


Mentor Training Camp (Apr 2010)



Week Zero 2010- Building The Dream

Although I am proud that Engine won the Regatta, losing the overall championship once again for the 6th year running was a major blow. That being said, the people I've met and experiences I've had this past year in Engine School are enough to last. I know that it will never be the same again, and I'm all right with that. Because I've had my time, and that's enough for me (:

P1003, you guys were the highlight of my camp.



AMS Orientation Camp 2010- Up in the Sky!
It was an honour being a Group Leader for the camp. I'm very touched by the AMS spirit that was displayed by my cohort and seniors. Post camp, the one big family feeling among my cohort mates is surely at its peak. I am truly, as always, proud to be an AMS student.



We are now 2 weeks into school. As always, new beginnings come with fresh hopes. I intend to continue striving to be a respectable main comm, a hardworking student, and a loving friend.

Cheers, everyone! (:

A L G A E J-

&Iquote

“This life is yours. Take the power to choose what you want to do and do it well. Take the power to love what you want in life and love it honestly. Take the power to make your life happy, because no one else can do it for you.”

- Susan Polis Schutz




aboutme

Liyana

Student- Aviation Management & Services,
School of Engineering,
Temasek Polytechnic.

=)



credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0