-my treasured memories
Friday, March 19, 2010
8:31 PM

Very often, solitude sets my heart at peace.
Space reminds me I have time, and that I am free.

So, does this mean I shove all the people I love aside?

No.

This holiday, I realized that for me, solitude means being in my own happy bubble. I selectively choose a very small few people to be granted access into my bubble. And what criteria is this privilege based on? It depends. Most of the times, it’s simply the people I want, or need.

So, does this mean I don’t want my other friends?

Of course not.

Every person is a new door to a different world.

Take it that I’m just temporarily more attracted to these other worlds. It doesn't change anything between us.

Everything we shared in the past really did happen, and everything we have in the present still exists. I’m not going to just forget everything just because we’re not physically close. Miles cannot truly separate you from friends; if you want to be with someone you love, you already there.

This is the explanation.

I’ll see you soon, friend. And when I do, there’ll be no mention of this- things will be as comfortable as they ever were with you and I.

(:

A L G A E J-

&Iquote

“This life is yours. Take the power to choose what you want to do and do it well. Take the power to love what you want in life and love it honestly. Take the power to make your life happy, because no one else can do it for you.”

- Susan Polis Schutz




aboutme

Liyana

Student- Aviation Management & Services,
School of Engineering,
Temasek Polytechnic.

=)



credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0