-my treasured memories
Thursday, December 31, 2009
9:34 PM

It wasn’t clear when 2009 started for me. It could have well been last year when I started really believing in living life to the fullest, or maybe, the beginning of this year when I discovered my passion for aviation. Either way, 2009 is my happy year, and seventeen is the time of my life.

This year, I’m breaking traditions. Instead of making my new years resolutions, or coming up with the word of the year theme like I’ve always done, I’m just going to trust my gut and hope for the best (:

Happy new year lovelies.

A L G A E J-

&Iquote

“This life is yours. Take the power to choose what you want to do and do it well. Take the power to love what you want in life and love it honestly. Take the power to make your life happy, because no one else can do it for you.”

- Susan Polis Schutz




aboutme

Liyana

Student- Aviation Management & Services,
School of Engineering,
Temasek Polytechnic.

=)



credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0