-my treasured memories
Saturday, November 21, 2009
2:35 PM

My. GOD.
How the hell did time fly so quick!?!!

Term tests are in 2 weeks!

So much is different in Semester 2. Academically, things aren't exactly a breeze anymore- and the level is going to keep increasing every semester. Then there are other things besides just lessons itself.

Things are different.

And I smell change.
Some might not like it, but I just feel like it’s something I need to do right now.



Anyway. Updates.

1) I’m an E-Guides GL. So TP open house next year, I’ll be there.
2) I’m the honorary treasurer of IES- check out our blog!!
3) I ran for the AMS Main Comm, but election results still not out yet.
4) CCN Day was a very fun TP and AMS event, and P904 did really well.
5) The TPRawks event I was organizing went fine. Not great, but yeah.
6) My piano classes are back! (:


So what’s up beside school? Just three meet-ups so far (and 2/3 were at school anyway). But yeah, catching up & spending time with good friends is always nice. And well, it’s okay that today’s plans were cancelled. Because there’s still the mentor dinner outing to look forward to on Monday, and jamming on Wednesday.

Anyway, I saw a list like this on Vino’s blog and I thought it was soo sweet, so I made one myself! Haha, actually pretty much anything makes me happy luh, but these are the little things that simply make my heart SWELL (:

1} Receiving a text msg from someone I’m thinking of.
2} Listening to great songs I haven’t heard in a really long time.
3} Snuggling in bed on a cold, rainy, late afternoon.
4} Feeling comfortable with someone effortlessly.
5} Hearing from special friends I haven’t heard from in awhile.
6} Catching the reflection of a flying plane in the mirror.
7} Making someone
else’s day.

(:

A L G A E J-

&Iquote

“This life is yours. Take the power to choose what you want to do and do it well. Take the power to love what you want in life and love it honestly. Take the power to make your life happy, because no one else can do it for you.”

- Susan Polis Schutz




aboutme

Liyana

Student- Aviation Management & Services,
School of Engineering,
Temasek Polytechnic.

=)



credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0