



Yep, we all know how much I love AMS and P904.
The reason I was so proud of being a reserve was because although I'm a lousy runner, I was still the next best. If they needed me, I would have run my BEST for ams, because I owe it that much. Any LITTLE thing I can do makes me feel like I'm giving some of it back.
This week, I was chosen to be one of the eight buddies to sec 3 students who listed ams as their interest course for the poly attachment programme. I get along great with people- even if I don't know them, and any kid who loves aviation and/or considers joining ams is a kid I love.
HOWEVER.
My buddy chose ams as her first choice because she followed her FRIEND- someone truly interested in ams and aviation but with lousy grades. So my buddy, who has no interest in aviation GOT THROUGH, and her poor friend DID NOT. Now, I am STUCK with her for one week.
Don't get me wrong. She's a lovely girl. But I'm just really bummed that that she's not into AMS. I was looking forward to an enthusiastic potential freshie. And to top it all off, I'm not being the best buddy I know I can be, because I so stressed up about Maths and TPRawks as it is.
=(
A L G A E J-
“This life is yours. Take the power to choose what you want to do and do it well. Take the power to love what you want in life and love
it honestly. Take the power to make your life happy, because no one else can do it for you.”
- Susan Polis Schutz
Liyana
Student- Aviation Management & Services,
School of Engineering,
Temasek Polytechnic.
=)
designer
joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software
Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0