-my treasured memories
Saturday, October 31, 2009
9:43 AM

The TPRAWKS event is drawing closer. Lots to do, but it feels like the other organizers aren’t feeling the urgency as much as I am. YOU GUYS, IT’S VERY URGENT! Let’s make this work together all right?!

Was quite stressed up on Monday- took it out on my class, but they still made me laugh so much through my frowns. Then 8 of us ran around the reservoir in the evening before my French lecture, which left me feeling much, much better (:

The highlight of Tuesday was the ICool Event because ESC attended the event, then had lunch together- it was really awesomely fun; they’re great people. Then in the evening, Joseph and I crash Sunny’s business management lecture, heh.

Btw, I’m amused that we’re using Facebook for Airline Ops and Mngmt class.

Wednesday after school, I mended the D’Cup booth for about 2 hours- which was kinda really kecoh with all the ESC people around. After that, and my extra theory lesson in preparation for Saturday’s exam, it’s back to school for the Campus Relay briefing and run- I’m the team's reserve! :D

Thursday, it’s Colourgine day and at 1pm, the mentors do various mass dances in the Engine concourse! Public humiliation? Probably, but together, we just look blardy cool- or so I think, HAHA! Took a bus down for one last theory lesson, then I headed BACK to school for more tprawks.

I AM STRUGGLING WITH ENGINEERING MATHS 2. I panic at how easily my classmates breeze through everything because they’ve already studied it in A Maths. VERY FRUSTRATED.

Yesterday I left class early to attend the first IES meeting, where I was elected treasurer! Then it was a quick lunch with the mentors, and whilst they ran off for their various camps (BB or SME), I headed to the LIBRARY to STUDY MATHS. HMPH! Well anyway after that it was the final briefing and CAMPUS RELAY.


GO AMS GO YOU GO!

We were the ONLY team who wore matching shirts specially for the event, and all the supporters from AMS came in our course T-shirt. Power or what? SEA OF WHITE UH. After the event, we had a celebration at the Design Canteen.

Then, for the 5th time this week, I trod home later than 7pm.

But the week is not over. It’s Theory Exam later- UGGHHHHHH!!!!!

A L G A E J-

&Iquote

“This life is yours. Take the power to choose what you want to do and do it well. Take the power to love what you want in life and love it honestly. Take the power to make your life happy, because no one else can do it for you.”

- Susan Polis Schutz




aboutme

Liyana

Student- Aviation Management & Services,
School of Engineering,
Temasek Polytechnic.

=)



credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0