-my treasured memories
Sunday, October 4, 2009
5:51 PM

The last two days I've been away for the Oct intake's Mentor Training Camp (MTC). Smallest empire in my entire camp experience, but had a tremendous amount of fun with them all the same!

ZANDE ZANDE ZANDE YAY!! :D

On the first day, my group- though hyped up and a great bunch- was relatively still rather quiet, compared to what I usually expect campers to be like (wild!). So typically, I started getting really restless when I saw others running and us not going fast enough during games. So I started to run, and they had to run with me too! :D We were actually leading, but then we got stuck at the "bite the apple in the pail of water" game. Ugh, hate that game. Lol.

The suckiest part was that my parents didn't let me stay overnight for this particular camp. So at around 9.30pm after dinner, I called home to ask if I could stay for another round of games before the night walk scheduled at 11pm. Mom was all "What? 11pm? So late! No, come back now". I stayed on for the "Variety Night" though, ended up leaving school just after 10pm.. and Dad was already in a super bad mood by then.

I was very bitter as I tried to sleep thinking about the night walk and all the other stuff I was missing out on. So I reported back in school the early next day before any of them- mentors and level leaders alike- were awake. Which was still only about 8am- cos they slept at like, 4am the night before! Imagine how much I missed lahh, ugh!

Well I was definitely much much much better rested then them, so I was able to stay happy, loud and participated enthusiastically throughout the 2nd day. The mass dances were fun- somehow I always end up dancing with Khai hahaha. And I finally can do the hand sign song!

Games Games Games and I swear, I nearly DIED from laughing during the first station game when Khalil was making those babarian noises to try communicating with us!

The mass game as a finale was AWESOME. I was actually trying to stay as clean as possible, using only my hands to finish up all the soap, but the guys started foaming me on my hair and back. Naturally, I retaliated, so my soapy hands started attacking them too, which provoked them to pour soapy water on me which made me blow bubbles onto their faces. Blah blah blah blah blah you know the rest of the story.


Prize giving and MORE CHEERS until POOR JB lost his voice!!! Then I trod back home in my wet hair, wet shirt, soggy shoes and no socks (thrown away) at about 7pm. Thank God I brought a change of jeans haha! Anyway, turns out that siblings waited up for me for dinner. My sister didn't feel like eating leftover food in the fridge that mom left us though, so we called our parents up to ask if we could hav dinner at Eastpoint instead!

Haha yeah,18 Chefs is still the bomb (:

FULL with good food, still in HIGH SPIRITS from the camp and VARIOUS OTHERS made me a very contented kid. Exhausted and pleased with the wonderful day, I slept like a baby (:

Only to be WOKEN UP in early morning for Subuh and Madrasah.
After class and a light lunch, Kakak and I go to Khairunisa's house for Raye in the afternoon. 5th house this year!!! Hahas.


Kyaaaa class chalet tmr- parents already giving me a hard time again about the BBQ in the evening(I didn't even bother asking abt staying over) "Tak habis habis eh Ana? What time does it end? What time will you be back? Kat mane? " blahblahblah.

-scowls-

A L G A E J-

&Iquote

“This life is yours. Take the power to choose what you want to do and do it well. Take the power to love what you want in life and love it honestly. Take the power to make your life happy, because no one else can do it for you.”

- Susan Polis Schutz




aboutme

Liyana

Student- Aviation Management & Services,
School of Engineering,
Temasek Polytechnic.

=)



credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0