Haha hello.
Well, last Saturday I helped out in a soccer event. There was some matches and games going on for the Elias Park Football Club and their families in Pasir Ris. Hmm.. honestly? Kinda boring, and I didn't even fulfil the day's objective- bummed out about that. But aww, Davin and Edward are horribly adorable when they try to hi-five every single kid, lolx.
I had piano class this morning with Minyee. UGH, I tell you. Theory is EATING ME UP I HATE IT SO MUCH CAN’T TAKE IT, UGH. Anyway, the plan was that we have lunch and jam together at my house after class, but we just played on the computer and stuffs instead. Then we headed down to Eastpoint to sit and talk, and walk and window shop.
I love the way Vino put it- “I like spending time with people like that. In random places, doing random things, just talking. I like the simplicity of occassions like that. Its heartwarming.” Yeah, I love the simplicity and sincerity of just hanging out with a friend (:
Anyway, tomorrow is Haydnite day! (:
Yayyy Nabillah and Natasha and me equals kecoh big big and lots of hearts, hehe. The plan? Lunch, Movie, Thrift-shopping.
I dunno why the hell they call it thrift shopping because you’ll still end up paying and that’s called spending and that’s not really being thrifty is it? Haha, chances are I’ll just window shop as usual luh. We wanna watch 500 Days of Summer- it’s the first time watching a non-blockbuster movie with them haha! Cos I usually reserve the chick flicks for Ann Gie and Carmen.
MY BLOG HAS MUSIC NOW IN CASE YOU DIDN’T KNOW TURN ON YOUR SPEAKERS NOW! Currently it’s “Fly With Me” Jonas Brothers, “Say So” My Favourite Highway and “I’m Only Me When I’m With You” Taylor Swift, but I anticipate constant change cos I keep liking more and more songs! Ah yeah, and the whole ‘about me’ section is now a link- I dunno what went wrong so just ignore that hahahaha.
OH OH OH OH OH.
Guess who’s been selected for mentorship? ;)
Hehe, yeah. Me. Duh. Anyway after an short but intense round of reasoning, whining, sulking, and pleading, my parents allowed me to stay over- for the first night only. YAY?