-my treasured memories
Thursday, September 17, 2009
5:12 PM

Yesterday and today was pretty much packed with fun stuff.

Helped out in the Science Workshop yesterday afternoon. Had no idea what I had signed up for initially, but it turned out to be fun! The organizers and helpers alike were already in high spirits (like, WOW!) before the students even came, and well, good spirits are catchy. Those lucky kids got to see the TP aircrafts upclose with elaboration from the lecturers too! Well, that was an excuse for me to check out the Skyhawk and S2-11 and marvel at them again, hehee, but didn't get no photos of me with them pretty babies, aww. No worries though! I've got 3 years ahead in TP oei! (:

After that, in the evening we surprised Cat with a small scale birthday celebration. Initially headed to TM's open plaza for dinner, but it started to storm very heavily. Cat said its the "first time in my life cutting cake in a hurricane!" hehehee, damn funny uh. We took photos and then ran for shelter! They had their share of cake and Rebecca and Sherwin had to leave early, whilst the rest were sweet enough to wait for 7.05pm to break fast with Syed, Afiq and myself. We had dinner and I left shortly after.


I had piano class as usual this morning, then headed over to school for the TPRawks meeting. Hehee I like my mates! They're a fun bunch, for someone I've just met like, twice each! A little more to the quiet side, compared to the rate my mouth is going, but they're full of ideas and enthusiastic about the plans too so great!!

Haha, well, I'm pretty much just going to stay at home until Hari Raya this Sunday, however I do have lots of things to keep me sufficiently occupied and certain things to look forward to! Just 2 more days people, cherish Ramadhan while it's still here!!

Selamat hari raya to all muslims out there, maaf zahir & batin ok! (:

A L G A E J-

&Iquote

“This life is yours. Take the power to choose what you want to do and do it well. Take the power to love what you want in life and love it honestly. Take the power to make your life happy, because no one else can do it for you.”

- Susan Polis Schutz




aboutme

Liyana

Student- Aviation Management & Services,
School of Engineering,
Temasek Polytechnic.

=)



credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0