-my treasured memories
Thursday, September 3, 2009
12:08 PM

Since the 04 dinner celebration after the semestral exams last Thursday, I’ve been pretty much just staying at home. Mainly because I’m too lazy to go out- fasting month and all. I’ve been playing/practicing the piano lots and working for my theory exam, helping out at home by doing house chores and other pre-hari raya stuffs like baking kuih tats, brushing up on my Quran reading, a lot of aimless computer time, and lots of other reading too. Mmm.. but I still sleep and wake up early during the hols though..

Went out yesterday! Lepak at school library after collecting the $100 from Mr Sumarni. The library during the hols are so different form exam period ok- it’s EMPTY. Like, I actually permanently sat in front of the aviation section browsing for 2 plus hours straight. Hummed music and read out loud and everything. Damn cool uh lol. Borrowed some books, then I take 28 and drop in front of my old school, but not to go in. Rather to pass Rebecca the chalet money, then zoom straight off to Tampines Mall.

CHICK FLICK WITH MY GIRLS :D

I always get amused/upset by the “so near but so far” thing. We’re all in the same institution, but hardly ever see each other. The last time I met up with Ann Gie and Carmen I JUST cleared my SYFC interview- that’s like 2 months ago luh! Rubbish. Anyway, instead of walking circling aimlessly around TM/CS like we always do, this time we just sat at the TM open plaza, talking. Then we watch our movie, and head home- AFTER making our very first plan to go shopping together hehehhee!! EXCITED :D

A L G A E J-

&Iquote

“This life is yours. Take the power to choose what you want to do and do it well. Take the power to love what you want in life and love it honestly. Take the power to make your life happy, because no one else can do it for you.”

- Susan Polis Schutz




aboutme

Liyana

Student- Aviation Management & Services,
School of Engineering,
Temasek Polytechnic.

=)



credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0