-my treasured memories
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
10:37 AM

Last Sunday was my family's Hari Raya Day 2 even though it's already the 8th day of Syawal. The total number of houses this year is now FOUR, hehehe. My family's really dead this Raya.


On Monday I went out with Chris fr Swensen's 1-for-1 dessert and ice-cream buffet at Orchard ION. It was the the most delicious, unhealthy, sweetest lunch ever, yum. Lolx. We walked around Orchard after that, stopping by Kinokuniya to browse through books and went window-shopping at Far East Plaza. Kinda cool how even doing the boring stuff with Chris is fun. Feels natural.


Tuesday, I had my MTC (Mentor Training Camp) briefing in the morning and an ESC (Engineering Studies Club) Sub-Comm Workshop in the afternoon. I didn't realize that it was sort of a mini camp. Empires, cheers, mass dances, games and all that. I left school(early) in the brightest of spirits, but terribly exhausted with my voice hoarse. Lolx, and that was only a half-day event. How's my voice going to take another two camps these holidays!?


Wednesday evening I find myself in school once again, this time for the AMS relay. WHAT!?!? LIYANA?? RUNNING?? hehehehehe. Well, my care person personally called me up last Monday, so I just impulsively said "OK!!" :D

Anyways, there were about 15-20 students who turned up, but only a few from year 1. This included long distance runners and triathlons, like omg. Well, I sort of expected it luh- coming in last place for our timed 1.2km run. Hahas. I'm hoping that the other girls who didn't show for this particular training session will be better so they can run for AMS instead. If not, well, running for AMS even if I look stupid is fine. Cos I love AMS, yes I do! (:

A L G A E J-

&Iquote

“This life is yours. Take the power to choose what you want to do and do it well. Take the power to love what you want in life and love it honestly. Take the power to make your life happy, because no one else can do it for you.”

- Susan Polis Schutz




aboutme

Liyana

Student- Aviation Management & Services,
School of Engineering,
Temasek Polytechnic.

=)



credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0