-my treasured memories
Friday, September 11, 2009
11:46 AM

Last Sunday morning, Shah calls to ask if I was interested to be a TPRawks organizer. Well if I can’t be a PL, this is definitely the next best! And it doesn’t matter anyway, because 2 days later, I receive an email stating my successful application to be a Mentor for the October Orientation. So organizer and mentor- DOUBLE YAY! :D

Tuesday morning I wake up excited, because Nabillah, Natasha and I were going out together. The last time all three of us met up together was before I started Poly, and now half of my school year is over- drastic right! Wah serious uh, as I hopped onto the train at the Simei platform seeing them already inside kan, nothing short of one of the best feelings in the world seh (: Well usual stuff lah the three of us- walk walk walk, talk talk talk, shop shop around, walk some more, and talk even more. Until I was TIRED LIKE CRAZY OK. Slept like, 11 hours that night hohoho. But definitely worth it. Hell yeah, if that wasn’t worth a million smiles I don’t know what is (:

We’re down to the last 10 days of Ramadan. Ok, you’re supposed to be sad that it’s ending, but yeesh relax luh! I mean 10 last days are the most fun anyway right, like a treasure hunt for Lailatul Qadar! So you’re on your freaking best behaviour and all. Hehehe! Oh and well, since the reunion last Friday, Mustaqim and I have become more friendly with each other- which is funny, cos now we’ve already graduated. But I’m glad anyway. He’s been waking me up for Sahur, and his other friends too I’m sure- sweet kan!

Oh YA my results are out- GPA 3.15. Well, we all have personal expectations, so in my opinion LOUSY. I mean yer, I was kinda expecting that cos I was lazy and didn’t work my ass off the way I should have but it still feels yeargh anyway. Gahh, well I’ll get you next semester GPA, JUST YOU WAIT! Lalalalaa~

PS: And theory shall die a horrible death.

A L G A E J-

&Iquote

“This life is yours. Take the power to choose what you want to do and do it well. Take the power to love what you want in life and love it honestly. Take the power to make your life happy, because no one else can do it for you.”

- Susan Polis Schutz




aboutme

Liyana

Student- Aviation Management & Services,
School of Engineering,
Temasek Polytechnic.

=)



credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0