-my treasured memories
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
10:08 PM

2nd Syawal; MY HARI RAYA DAY 1.

Lunch at Mama Yong’s house in the afternoon, with all the Dad’s side family- malay and chinese alike. As usual, the cousins mostly just sat and talked instead of mingling around, haha. Two more houses, then Mama Cik’s family came over at night. Us kids entertain ourselves with Charlie the unicorn and Japanese game shows on youtube, and bluetoothing songs from each others handphones :D


Couldn’t sleep last night. I remember feeling so frustrated at about 1am.. just sat up on my bed with my earphones stuffed in my ear blasting music from my handphone, hugging a pillow close, looking dully out my bedroom window at planes landing. It was uneasy sleep in the early am, half-conscious sleep from about 4.30am and then I couldn’t sleep at all after Subuh. Gahh, I'm being seriously random someone just slap me.


Ok ok ok. So I met up with Ann Gie & Carmen this morning. After Carmen drags us around Tampines to find her second-hand hand temporary phone (which was nicee) and I drag Ann Gie away from TV, we head off to Bugis planning to shop. Hmm, yeah. About that. Ann Gie, Carmen and myself, DON’T SHOP. Hehee, we were out of that place in about 20 minutes. Epic fail. Hahaha.

Well, we decided to watch ANOTHER chick flick together instead. The Ugly Truth. My first NC16 movie! Hahs, fun fact uh. Good movie, we laughed more during this one than the other two combined. And we had the most amusing discussion on our way back to the mrt, HEHE!!

On the way we ran into Fara and I ditch the girls (sorryyyy) to accompany her to collect some stuff she bought the day before, then we go home together. Well yeah, haven't talked to her properly for a long time, so that felt quite good. And we made plans for her to come over to my house next week too!

Overall, today is what I call a SOULFUL day. Efficiently catching up with each other. Genuine laughs. Good talk. I truly enjoyed myself thoroughly with the three of you today. Thanks girls (:


ANYWAY.

It's slightly after 10pm. I would have slept earlier but I wanted to finish up some stuff for tomorrow. After two long, packed days and one rubbish night of sleep in between, I need my Zzzs. Now. So see you in the morning, theory.

A L G A E J-

&Iquote

“This life is yours. Take the power to choose what you want to do and do it well. Take the power to love what you want in life and love it honestly. Take the power to make your life happy, because no one else can do it for you.”

- Susan Polis Schutz




aboutme

Liyana

Student- Aviation Management & Services,
School of Engineering,
Temasek Polytechnic.

=)



credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0