-my treasured memories
Friday, September 4, 2009
9:08 PM

Sec Sch Buka Puasa cum Reunion

After God knows how many months, I finally see Haikal again today (: We met up at Payar Lebar, and were pleasantly surprised to run into Meng Fei on our way to City Plaza.

Mustaqim, Nasirul and Haiqal were already there, and Aerzam and Khairul Anwar joined us shortly after. Oh, it was wonderful to see familliar faces together again! But I found it a little amusing/sad that they all talked in Malay and I replied in English. I miss using all the little "ke" "kan" "aje" etc in speech, I do. But their talk is a whole different level of Melayu. Hee. And as retarded as it sounds, it was actually quite comforting/pleasant to hear them converse in that super-duper-can-pass-off-as-street-mat kind of language. I've been living in my own happy world of English talk and thoughts, so this was a slightly nostalgic change for my ears and heart. HEE, SAPPY MUCH.

Anyway, the rest came shortly after. It's just really nice to see everyone together in a place that's not school again luh (: Buka was kind of kecoh, but we got there allrite anyway. Talked to a whole bunch of people I would have otherwise never talked to in my whole life again, heh. Went to wash my hands after eating at the toilet and jeng jeng jeng!! Dah, tak boleh Maghrib. Oh well, so I went home shortly afterwards. Well, today was lovely, but somehow I still feel like things ended before they barely started.

And you know, I think Poly has had a good impact on me. I was very much myself the whole of today, not that awkward kid from sec sch anymore. Lovely.

A L G A E J-

&Iquote

“This life is yours. Take the power to choose what you want to do and do it well. Take the power to love what you want in life and love it honestly. Take the power to make your life happy, because no one else can do it for you.”

- Susan Polis Schutz




aboutme

Liyana

Student- Aviation Management & Services,
School of Engineering,
Temasek Polytechnic.

=)



credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0