-my treasured memories
Thursday, August 27, 2009
3:52 PM

Well, to celebrate the end of our semestral exams, P904 went out for dinner. Simpang Bedok's the place to be, baby (:


Lolx, anyway, I had a very enjoyable evening with P904 and I can't wait for the 2 month holiday. It's going to be a blissfully relaxing, exciting and enjoyable holiday with all the things we're planning to do together (:

Before 7.12pm though, we were walking around and we saw group of guys, 2 of them looked mildly familliar. Then I glance down at their uniform pants- MJC. They were last year's Meridian JC's Guitar Ensemble's president and student conductor. The memory of my VERY FIRST rejection was triggered- DSA.

I was looking through some old stuff recently, and written in my diary on 22nd July 2008 last year, I reasoned that it was okay to be rejected by MJC, and stated that everything happens for the reason. You know, it's amazing when you look back at yourself thinking about the future, and you just realize that things turn out even better than you could have EVER imagined (:

A L G A E J-

&Iquote

“This life is yours. Take the power to choose what you want to do and do it well. Take the power to love what you want in life and love it honestly. Take the power to make your life happy, because no one else can do it for you.”

- Susan Polis Schutz




aboutme

Liyana

Student- Aviation Management & Services,
School of Engineering,
Temasek Polytechnic.

=)



credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0