-my treasured memories
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
8:37 PM

Went jamming with nearly all of P904's musicians today.



Sherwin plays everything- like, EVERYTHING- guitar, drums, bass, piano, and WHOAH he plays them GOOD. Irwan plays the guitar and the bass awesomely- well, he's in a band, so I dunno why I didn't see that coming. Afiq plays the piano and guitar- this is a SHOCKER because he's a rugby player and has NEVER given anyone the impression of him being musically inclined at all. Yono's our lead singer, and very quickly progressing with his guitar skills. Cat has powerful vocals, and is a Grade 8 pianist.

Suddenly, I look mighty noobish besides them.

Kinda sad really. I've always thought myself to be a passionate music lover, and a rather learned one at that. So when I doubted my musicianship earlier on, it almost felt like I lost my identity.

WEIRD STUFF I KNOW- LOL.

I did have fun though- LOADS AND LOADS of it!! =DD
They're so enthusiastic about every single song of the many many songs we played- almost none played till the very end though, cos we kept drifting off and changing songs hahaha. Even Syed played along with the funny sounds and stuff.. a little anyway. My fingers HURT A LOT because I haven't played the guitar in a super long time.

Hmm.. I think my juniors will LAUGH at me luh HAH. xD

A L G A E J-

&Iquote

“This life is yours. Take the power to choose what you want to do and do it well. Take the power to love what you want in life and love it honestly. Take the power to make your life happy, because no one else can do it for you.”

- Susan Polis Schutz




aboutme

Liyana

Student- Aviation Management & Services,
School of Engineering,
Temasek Polytechnic.

=)



credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0