-my treasured memories
Monday, July 6, 2009
8:01 PM

Well, it's Youth Day today, so JC and Sec Sch students get an additional day off. Not us Poly students though. We're... young adults (ugh).

But no matter, because today was an awesome day (:

After prnasc and facom, we get a 3 HOUR BREAK because our teacher couldn't make it- we already had the make up lesson last Thurs. So what does the class do? Well, we split up: most went for lunch outside school, but the few of us went bowling at SAFRA!


I didn't play though, cos I'm a terrible bowler. Had to leave them a little earlier as well anyway, met up with Iskandar for lunch! =]

After introca, where I actually had fun doing the presentation as group leader (cos I was crapping it all up, and my group members were laughing from the back of the classroom!), we slacked a little at the concourse and went to ITAS. There, we had dessert and a bunch of us played truth or dare- damn hillarious.

At 5pm, we ran without waiting for the actual running club because the weather was so nice. All of us ran the whole reservoir today, and I think most of us had fun taking pictures, smacking each others butts with towels and goofing off.

A L G A E J-

&Iquote

“This life is yours. Take the power to choose what you want to do and do it well. Take the power to love what you want in life and love it honestly. Take the power to make your life happy, because no one else can do it for you.”

- Susan Polis Schutz




aboutme

Liyana

Student- Aviation Management & Services,
School of Engineering,
Temasek Polytechnic.

=)



credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0