-my treasured memories
Friday, July 31, 2009
8:30 PM

Generally, I am BUSY (:

There are 3 on going projects now- reports, presentations and all. Semestral exams are in 3 weeks time. There are two semesters per school year, but since we change subjects every semester, these exams are kinda like, EOY exams for us. The good news? I'll never have to read about facom ever again HAH.


Introca project dateline pushed forward by a whole week, so our group panics! But, after a real good 3 hours or so of solid work at my house on Wed, we're pretty ok now. I forsee good marks for the project, which will hopefully help recover my terrible introca grade a little.
- Report and Presentation due Thursday.

Prnasc project was full of drama, especially towards the end. Sum things up, I sensed constant friction. And anyway smart people worry too much.
- Report and Powerpoint Slides DONE, presentation on Wednesday.

Wrtoral's fine, ONLY when you've got an efficient group comprising of people you get along well with. The only bad thing is that I often feel like I'm not doing enough. Behold, guilt factor.
- Everything's pretty much done, just need to do up a little bit more for submission.


The last time I remember dating myself was before school started- when everyone was off to the first day of JC and I felt all lonely going to Poly. I went to East Coast Park early morning to rollerblade by myself. Well, the previous Wednesday and Monday, I got that alone time with nature, music and me that I've always loved.. I think Bedok Reservoir's going to be THE place in TP, for me (:


I finally got round signing up as interested for the Engineering Studies Club (ESC) recruitment drive! Well, that's one step closer to being PL, GL, Facilitator, Instructor, Mentor whatever. So great!

I'm also one of the 3 in my class selected to attend a talk by the ICAO President next Wednesday. It's a HUGE honour, and I'm VERY excited. xD Just that the whole "dress code: smart" thing just pisses me off sooooo bad.

It's Friday night, so START THE 2-WEEK COUNTCOWN TO JOYRIDE BAYBEH!! -insert HUGEST grin in the world here-

A L G A E J-

&Iquote

“This life is yours. Take the power to choose what you want to do and do it well. Take the power to love what you want in life and love it honestly. Take the power to make your life happy, because no one else can do it for you.”

- Susan Polis Schutz




aboutme

Liyana

Student- Aviation Management & Services,
School of Engineering,
Temasek Polytechnic.

=)



credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0