-my treasured memories
Friday, July 17, 2009
8:21 PM

“FUCK YOU. I HAVE ENOUGH FRIENDS” (:
(imagine getting a shirt like that fr your b'day LOL!!!)
Yep, P904 is where my happy people dwell.

One. Hopefully there won’t be anymore drama, since certain decisions have been made to counter absolute idiocy.

Two. As of now, it’s impossible to see where things are going, but that’s totally okay because I had cherished every moment, and everything has been kept very friendly.


“There’s always something special about the weekends..”

And it’s true! Either you get a busy fun-filled weekend with family and/or friends, or you get a lazy-cosy weekend with yourself and/or family. Behold, the power of sms! This last Sunday I heard from a very special guitar senior who I had not heard from since last year, and a very special guitar junior who I had not heard from since SYF back in April. It’s always a great feeling to hear from special friends who you’ve not heard from for awhile, one of the best in the world, I’d say (:


School is going well enough.

The Monday evening runs around the reservoir are always a favorite.

Projects, however, are not going very smoothly. Always be careful when you’re electing a leader- because when you choose a bochap leader who doesn’t know the subject content well (such as yours truly), well, you know you’re sort of screwed up. Lols (: No worries though, we’ll work it out together. Don’t panic (yet)! PRNASC however feels like individual tasks because all we ever do is assign work. We’ve not had the chance to work together yet, so things are kind of.. really boring.


FLYYYYY!! (:

Samson, Davin, Junyang and Sean have also cleared the interview!!

However, Farid has made me slightly insecure ever since he told me that I’m not in SYFC for sure until the medical is cleared. Although I’m quite sure I’m healthy much, it’s still a little worrying because I haven’t heard from the SYFC about my medical yet. And the wait for 15th August is simply torture.. I can’t wait for my joyride!!! xD


Music

I am sitting for my Grade 6 Theory Exam on 31st October, and I still don’t know nuts about harmony and stock progressions. =P I’ve also decided to go ahead with my Grade 8 Practical Exam next March. That means it’ll clash with my Final Exams in school heh.. I’m going to be very stressed out then =P

I’ve been playing Right Here Waiting a lot on the piano recently. From there, all sorts of old Guitar Ensemble songs surfaced and I’m becoming all nostalgic aww. It’s weird how Sarah and I have long graduated from the ensemble, and that my most junior juniors are now the most senior. Hahs, I even started watching my old favorite youtube videos. Haydn’s Symphony 104 makes my heart want to jump out of my body lolx.

Right then. From msn, I can tell my darlings Minyee and Natasha seem stressed out and Nabillah's horribly worked up with school, so I am planning a CHINESE ORCHESTRA CONCERT OUTING FOR THE HAYDNITES, WHEHEEE!! It'll give me a chance to dress up anyway. I’m sick Randy and Nicholas criticizing the way I dress. Pisses me off like hell, yes it does.

A L G A E J-

&Iquote

“This life is yours. Take the power to choose what you want to do and do it well. Take the power to love what you want in life and love it honestly. Take the power to make your life happy, because no one else can do it for you.”

- Susan Polis Schutz




aboutme

Liyana

Student- Aviation Management & Services,
School of Engineering,
Temasek Polytechnic.

=)



credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0