-my treasured memories
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
8:35 PM

EDITED:
The previous version has been deemed unfit for public eyes (:

Term tests are going along fine. Carmen and I studied Engineering Maths together over the weekend, so I was relatively well prepared. I'm satisfied with Maths, though it's painful to think I gave up 20 marks! Facilities & Operations Management (FACOM) was not bad either. I'm actually hoping to have done quite well- ironic shit because I absolutely DETEST the subject, lol! It's Wednesday afternoon, I'm done with my Introduction to Civil Aviation (INTROCA) paper, and I hope to pass. Now I've got to work extremely hard for my last paper on Friday, Principles of Aeronautical Science (PRNASC) in hope that I don't fail TOO badly. Haha.

The good thing about term test week is the free time. All of my papers are only an hour long. So after the test on Monday and Tuesday, my classmates had lunch together and went to the library after school to study. Ah well, with my happy people and laptop that can grant you access to youtube, facebook and speed-dating websites, plenty of entertainment is ready whenever you need a refresher from the boring books.

We keep talking about the holidays as well. I'm planning our very first official class outing to Sentosa (got the idea from Punk Red, heh) and we plan to go jamming over the hols since our class is full of musicians. We've already chosen the songs! Yono and Daryl are both picking up learning to play the guitar and I swear it's gonna be DAMN FUN teaching them. It's like being that chords sectional leader with two very overgrown juniors again wheee!~


Hmm.. see how easy it is to focus on all the good stuff?
It's easy, but not very healthy.. Ah well, screw it. I'm climbing Mt Kinabalu in a week, I'm PLENTY healthy! Hehehee!!

Oh! Oh! Oh! By the way.. I can't wait for this Saturday afternoon! :)))

Thanks, Chris and Nick.

A L G A E J-

&Iquote

“This life is yours. Take the power to choose what you want to do and do it well. Take the power to love what you want in life and love it honestly. Take the power to make your life happy, because no one else can do it for you.”

- Susan Polis Schutz




aboutme

Liyana

Student- Aviation Management & Services,
School of Engineering,
Temasek Polytechnic.

=)



credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0