-my treasured memories
Sunday, June 14, 2009
2:46 PM

I'm back from Kota Kinabalu!

My family, together with 2 cousins have been training hard over the last month or so for this trip. Nope, it wasn't a holiday. It was an adventure. We had a goal to reach the Low's Peak- the highest summit of Mt Kinabalu- a goal I'm proud to say we all achieved.

The experience of climbing Mt Kinabalu is the BEST in my Life yet. There's just no way to describe my feelings, nor the spectacular views I've seen during the climb and when I reached the peak just in time to catch the sunrise.

Bear in mind, these pictures merely capture the image, but not the moment. They do NOT do justice the the beauty I have seen. This experience has enchanted me.


Our first glimpse of Mt Kinabalu

Mass packing/breifing

BEFORE the climb, at the starting point

After the 5 hour climb, we reached the rest house; Laban Rata

First light, while we were nearing the summit

TALLEST KIDS IN SOUTHEAST ASIA

AFTER the climb; it's all over

Cultural dinner before heading to the airport.
(Azhar got pulled out to dance on stage LOL)

A L G A E J-

&Iquote

“This life is yours. Take the power to choose what you want to do and do it well. Take the power to love what you want in life and love it honestly. Take the power to make your life happy, because no one else can do it for you.”

- Susan Polis Schutz




aboutme

Liyana

Student- Aviation Management & Services,
School of Engineering,
Temasek Polytechnic.

=)



credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0