-my treasured memories
Saturday, June 27, 2009
8:54 PM

The final phase of SYFC selection process, the medical check-up, was on Friday afternoon.

I hate urine tests and I'm afraid of blood tests, so yeah, kept wishing I could have stayed in school to support Sherwin and watch the wrtoral presentations instead. It was the most thorough medical check-up I've ever gone through, ugh. It was only the thought of SYFC that kept me smiling through that shit.

And I wanna visit the RSAF Museum one day. Anyone wanna follow? (:


Class outing to Sentosa scheduled today. Slept past my alarm and was feeling extremely lazy on such a beautiful Saturday morning, so I didn't want to go. After breakfast I changed my mind, though. Rushed over to Vivocity!

Well it was fun; sea, sand, sun, shade, tower and all. But I kept making comparisons to the last time I was there. And I kept thinking about the last time I was there. *nostalgic*

A L G A E J-

&Iquote

“This life is yours. Take the power to choose what you want to do and do it well. Take the power to love what you want in life and love it honestly. Take the power to make your life happy, because no one else can do it for you.”

- Susan Polis Schutz




aboutme

Liyana

Student- Aviation Management & Services,
School of Engineering,
Temasek Polytechnic.

=)



credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0