-my treasured memories
Monday, June 22, 2009
5:10 PM

Day 1 of Term 2:

For the first time in my Life, it feels nice to be back in school.
It was great seeing the whole class together by our usual left side of the LT again, and I was actually excited to see my usual seat in the prnasc lecture, lolx, so childish.

I forgot how distorted and disturbing my classmates' sense of humour can be. Their weird personality types and randomness can tickle anyone who was listening in on their discussion during the facom lecture.

Yep, I still love prnasc, and I still hate facom's guts. Cheers (:

Had lunch at design canteen. I love the nasi padang there, and man, Yono's enthusiasm for certain stuff is priceless entertainment.

I passed introca, alhamdulillah, despite the 50% cohort failure rate, so my worst fears exam wise are over. Just hope to do well for the other subjects now (:

Dressing up in pretty clothes with straps that keep falling off your shoulders is damn annoying. But man, it's ALL WORTH IT when you manage to catch the attention of someone who's opinion actually matters. Problem is, I can't keep it up- baggy, comfortable T-shirts is just more me.

Allright, back to my assignments then.

A L G A E J-

&Iquote

“This life is yours. Take the power to choose what you want to do and do it well. Take the power to love what you want in life and love it honestly. Take the power to make your life happy, because no one else can do it for you.”

- Susan Polis Schutz




aboutme

Liyana

Student- Aviation Management & Services,
School of Engineering,
Temasek Polytechnic.

=)



credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0