-my treasured memories
Monday, June 8, 2009
4:15 PM

After the LONGG wait..... it was finally 6/6.
Yes, the beginning of term break, but more importantly, WHOOSHALA DAY!!(ie TPRawks Punk Red Grp 5 gathering). It's going to be nearly 7 months, and we're still holding on strong. Awesome shit or what?

Hahs well, the biggest blow was Joko and Nadrah not coming. While Joko and I chatted over the phone, I missed him so much, I just felt like whacking him luh. Lol, maybe I'll just crash RP one day, storm through his SA meeting, and make a scene hehehee. As for Nadrah, well, a cousin's wedding really is a big deal so.. what to do?

The highlight, Chris. Hahaha, he's probably the only other that got as much as I out of TPRawks. You know how sometimes you get awkward with friends you've not seen in a long time? Yeah, Chris is NOT one of those cases. Stories just FLOWED ok. And I actually felt better talking so much, letting him know stuff.. nice having things off your chest you know? LOL.

Well Yufei joined us at E!Hub, where we decided to watch Monsters VS Aliens, and that was HILLARIOUS ok! I swear animated movies are getting better these days. And Yufei's fascination with animation was damn amusing. Thanks Yufei, for coming down, even though it was just Chris and I at that point in time, super sweet luh! (:

DINNER AT BBQ CHICKEN. HEHEHE. Syahirah and Persis joined the group, and we had a largely TP talk. Sorry, Chris. It was lovely having everyone sit around and talk though- damn nice. PLUS, Yufei gave us model answers for FO GL interviews ;) Had a brilliant time overall!

Next up: the SAJC rawkers to crash TP. ^^
I am going to drag them all over- from TCC to Sports Hall. We'll do the mass dance, we'll have lunch and talk together, we'll take photos everywhere. After all, TP was where it all began. (:
.



Leaving for Kota Kinabalu tomorrow evening, will be back on the 13th. I'm going to be in trouble after that cos I've got 2 assignments (each 10% of my grade) to complete after that hahas.

A L G A E J-

&Iquote

“This life is yours. Take the power to choose what you want to do and do it well. Take the power to love what you want in life and love it honestly. Take the power to make your life happy, because no one else can do it for you.”

- Susan Polis Schutz




aboutme

Liyana

Student- Aviation Management & Services,
School of Engineering,
Temasek Polytechnic.

=)



credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0