-my treasured memories
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
6:35 PM

I like being an Aviation student. =)
.
I keep thinking about where I'd be, what I'd be like, if I didn't appeal to AMS. Imagine if I did Child Psyc at NP, or accepted the Psyc Studies offer. Or ugh, imagine if I went to JC!
.
"TAKE CHANCES.. no matter where you end up, it always ends up just the way it should be." I swear, it was that quote on the right side of my blog that convinced me to take this huge chance and pursue AMS. And look where I am now! My heart is open to aviation, and flying. I'm happy.

My passion evolved BY ACCIDENT.

Lol, I was going to write about PRNASC last Wednesday, but I didn't know how to start, and my emotions got the better of me. Heh. Paiseh. Anyway, Farid showed us the altimeter and lots of other stuff, and the class had a whole lot of fun posing for the camera while waiting our turn to be pilot or co-pilot ;P
.
Friday was nice. I was all frustrated with Maths, then I heard "Xi Shua Shua" (ie, phone ringing). WOO, Minyee wants to meet me for lunch!! xD So we met up after school and had a very lovely lunch date at Pastamania, doing lots of catching up. Sigh.. I miss the other Haydnites.

Saturday morning, still dark and much too early, I wake up at 6am because my famil was off to Macritchie Reservoir to train for Mt Kinabalu. We did a litttle bit more than the longest trail available, because we went through the Canopy Walk, so in total, I'd say we covered about 12-13km. It was quite nice though, the scenery's nice, the forest's peaceful, and things were lively with my brother and cousin around.

Sunday after madrasah, Khairunisa, Maria and I go to Popeye's Chicken for lunch at Changi Airport's T3!! Why? Cos we've been wanting to eat that good stuff for a long time now, and it's the last class before the June break.
.
The last time I went to the airport was on our last day of work at the Robinsons Expo Sale. Significance: I turned down Psychology, and CHOSE to become an Aviation student.

This time's significance: I could identify the Airbus 380- it's huge, and it's got 2 storeys. LOL, before this, aeroplanes all just looked "big" and "smaller" to me.
.
Conclusion: I like the Airport. =)


Monday, yesterday:
WRITORAL PRESENTATION.
B PLUS, and that's 20% of my grade, mind you.
I hate presentations. I do, I do.

Because I have to talk about things no one cares about, because I'm being graded on how I speak, because I have to wear funny stuff I feel funny in, and because I can't do pretty powerpoint presentation slides for nuts.
Oh! My right hand's palm has a little tear and I've now got many little sctratches on both knees (it was bleeding last night) because I was stupid enough to trip and fall on the stadium's seat/staircase after the AMS run. Pain leh. =(

On ending note,

EEEE. Term test next week siol. xO

A L G A E J-

&Iquote

“This life is yours. Take the power to choose what you want to do and do it well. Take the power to love what you want in life and love it honestly. Take the power to make your life happy, because no one else can do it for you.”

- Susan Polis Schutz




aboutme

Liyana

Student- Aviation Management & Services,
School of Engineering,
Temasek Polytechnic.

=)



credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0