-my treasured memories
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
8:30 PM

I AM GOING TO CLIMB MOUNT KINABALU!!!

Family vacation this June and we are climbing the highest mountain in South East Asia!! One month's time. I've got to get myself into a decent enough shape lol! It's especially exciting for me because we're going by plane. My first time in the budget terminal and my first flight as an AMS student. I AM EXTREMELY EXCITED!

Hahas, yeah!! And speaking of getting into shape, Paul Yap thinks it’s important for AMS students to keep both mentally and physically fit- what with us having no PE lessons for 3 years and racing classmates in lifts instead of taking the stairs, lol. He also encourages us to earn as much SEAL points as possible.

Thus the AMS Running Club was born. A non-committal, non-compulsory, but strongly encouraged CCA created by AMS, for AMS.

And I’m joining. =)

A L G A E J-

&Iquote

“This life is yours. Take the power to choose what you want to do and do it well. Take the power to love what you want in life and love it honestly. Take the power to make your life happy, because no one else can do it for you.”

- Susan Polis Schutz




aboutme

Liyana

Student- Aviation Management & Services,
School of Engineering,
Temasek Polytechnic.

=)



credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0