-my treasured memories
Sunday, April 26, 2009
3:08 PM

Wednesday evening Junyang msged P904:
“Let’s meet up for breakfast tomorrow, to celebrate Daryl’s birthday!”


Thursday morning, after piano class I made my way to KFC.
Isn’t it sweet of 04 to surprise our dear Daryl with cake and celebration?
They even made him eat lemons aww!! :))


There was a little bit of huha over who would get a ride from Azfar to school. He wanted to take the 4 girls ;)
But the other boys violently protested, so they pushed Daryl along, it being his birthday after all.
My CLASSMATE drove me in a CAR to school. Like, whoa.

We checked out the CCA fair awhile, then went for class.
By the way, I’m not joining no Chinese Orchestra nor nothing else.
NO CCA! HEEE~
But insyaallah, Imma be the next PL, GL, Mentor, FA or whatever else you want :)

Friday- Saturday: AMS Freshman Orientation Camp
It was memorable in many ways, and a hell lot of fun.


The FAs for my group were awesome.
Persis was my camp buddy- that helped me both soothe and amplify the nostalgia. I had Khairul with me, AGAIN. Waa, getting sick of him man.. LOL jk lah bro ;D
Daryl and Samson were extremely high, their burnt faces complementing the drunken look perfectly.


I had my first night walk, screaming like a coward, holding hands like a sissy and all. Heh. Night catching was SUPER-THE-FUN, but I’d still rather a pearl war with the boys any day. I only slept an hour and a half (record!! lolx) The camp’s final game was all wet and slimy, sticky gooey. Bglee.

AMS WHOO!!~

Oh, and to all my darling, darling juniors, ALL THE VERY BEST OF LUCK for tomorrow ok, I was actually going to pon school tomorrow to join you, but I've got lessons until 4pm and that's really too much for me to miss. I love love love you guys like, to the core no matter what ok. -hugs-

I CALL 4PM YOU BETTER PICK UP.

A L G A E J-

&Iquote

“This life is yours. Take the power to choose what you want to do and do it well. Take the power to love what you want in life and love it honestly. Take the power to make your life happy, because no one else can do it for you.”

- Susan Polis Schutz




aboutme

Liyana

Student- Aviation Management & Services,
School of Engineering,
Temasek Polytechnic.

=)



credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0