-my treasured memories
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
4:16 PM

Today, I was inspired. (:
"The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience." -eleanor roosevelt
Bring on Poly. Bring on AMS. Bring it all on.

“Time goes by so fast, people go in and out of your life. You must never miss the opportunity to tell these people how much they mean to you.”- Unknown.

THANK YOU for being in my Life. If we're not as close after this best holiday of my Life, I want you guys to know I LOVE YOU. I've mentioned some of my holidays' highlights, I hope it means some to you the way it means a whole lot to me. x)

Fara, working at the Metro Expo Sale.

Ann Gie & Carmen, TM CS Circlings.

Childhood Friends, bowling & pearl war, swimming and cycling with Nick.

DMN Guitar Ensemble

Family, Taman Negara, and other outings.

Haydnites, EVERY SINGLE OUTING/MEET-UP. Every one.

Khairul & Haikal

TPRawks, Punk Red Group 5, Sentosa, Poly open houses, and you.

Robinsons bunch, knowing & working with you guys, and the experience.

Vino & Meng Yee, visiting the zoo with Meng Yee.

"Every person is a new door to a different world." -six degrees of seperation
.
“Concentrate on how good if feels to be alive. No matter what. Just to see the color of the sky, just to smell the air, and feel the wind in your face.” -Judy Blume
"Friendship is the inexpressible comfort of feeling safe with a person, having neither to weigh thoughts or measure words" -George Elliot
“Sometimes good things fall apart, so better things can fall together.”
We must be willing to get rid of the life we have planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us.- Joseph Campbell
“If you smash into something good, you should hold on until it's time to let go.” -Under the Tuscan Sun
“Laughter is the best form of medicine. For when we laugh, we neither think, grieve, or feel.” -Eugene Lam

And to you, (I'd want you to read this in the future) I know it's likely we grow apart once school starts. That's why I just really want you to know how much I've cherished every moment we've had this holiday, and how much everything meant to me. You make me smile so much.

A L G A E J-

&Iquote

“This life is yours. Take the power to choose what you want to do and do it well. Take the power to love what you want in life and love it honestly. Take the power to make your life happy, because no one else can do it for you.”

- Susan Polis Schutz




aboutme

Liyana

Student- Aviation Management & Services,
School of Engineering,
Temasek Polytechnic.

=)



credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0