-my treasured memories
Saturday, March 7, 2009
2:52 PM

If you've ever wondered why I refer to Sng Minyee as "Wifey" or "Ex-wifey" in many of my previous posts, this little story will help:

Once upon a time...
While Minyee and I were waiting for Music class to begin, we heard Wagner's "Wedding March" being played loudly. So we got Junyan to marry us on the PRCS corridor there and then.

But, in actual fact, it was NOT Junyan! It was his EVIL TWIN, Red the vampire. Outraged, that our wedding was false, I got Junjie to bear witness to our divorce. Minyee and I then danced farewell in the PRCS dance studio to Junyan and Junjie's exam duet piece...

Many months passed.

"Darling!!! I miss you!!", I tag.
"I miss you so so so so so so much!!!!", she tags back.

So we meet up at PRCS today to visit the CIO, our corridor, the dance studio and Papa Leung. We have lunch at White Sands KFC, then ex-wifey has to go to school for CCA.

And we lived happily ever after, as the best of friends.
THE END. =)

A L G A E J-

&Iquote

“This life is yours. Take the power to choose what you want to do and do it well. Take the power to love what you want in life and love it honestly. Take the power to make your life happy, because no one else can do it for you.”

- Susan Polis Schutz




aboutme

Liyana

Student- Aviation Management & Services,
School of Engineering,
Temasek Polytechnic.

=)



credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0