-my treasured memories
Monday, March 23, 2009
10:43 PM

I am stationed at COUNTER 41, and my partner is.. SETIAWAN! But we all call him WAN.
Our neighbors at counter 42 are RICHELLE and WEIJUN,
Directly behind me at Counter 39 are NIGEL and RACHAEL,
At counter 38 are ZUHAILA and SI QI,
We occasionally get super friendly floaters coming in to help out,
And ANTHONY is the senior staff we usually run to for help.

MY STATION'S A LOT OF FUN, A LOT OF FUN!!

FARIHA is like, my work best buddy uhuh!
Our super energetic ex-partner FIONA is makes great company,
ADONIA and the REST from the opposite-of-me shift are really nice,

the OTHERS across us whose names I do not know are sweet people,
ALFI, FELICITY and NATALIN are great,
And I like FAHMI a lot. (:


Floating in is super eajey yeah. Handling purchasing customers is simple and direct. Teamwork is instinctive and fun- helping each other pack and waving signboards. We temp staff go for lunch and dinner breaks in groups- fun fun! We get 10% off food from the food court too. Everything at the counter’s neat and organized. Water bottles are provided and we share chocolates amongst ourselves. On slower days like today, we interact, talk and crap a lot- Wan’s got the best lamest jokes. Even the bosses Chee Wee and Jenny you’re allowed to address by first name and talk to like friends. Robinsons is so family-like!

It’s refund/exchange that’s a bit more of a hassle. Almost all the other counters, upon hearing the word “exchange” or “return”, immediately say “Counter 41 and 42 please.” Floating out I’m still not too sure, will learn soon as I’m to do the afternoon-night shift tomorrow onwards. What pisses me off the most is when there’s no price tag and you have to RUN around the BIG OLD HALL finding another same item with the right price tag. Yeargh.

So far I’ve met Moritz from school while doing my cashiering duties. I was packing at 42- he was at 41. He said “Liyana!” and I was like “Hey! Moritz! LOL” Wow, he looks different! But 5 months really is a long time now I think about it. Also, Ann Gie’s mom. She looked at my name tag while I was scanning her stuff and said “Hmm.. Liyana. Do you know Ann Gie?” And I was like “Yes! Oh gosh I didn’t realize you were Ann Gie’s mom!!” Heh. So paiseh.

Ok lah. Overall happy with work. =)


Other things, ah well, just still not settled yet lah huh?
Well fuckidy fuck fuck.


A L G A E J-

&Iquote

“This life is yours. Take the power to choose what you want to do and do it well. Take the power to love what you want in life and love it honestly. Take the power to make your life happy, because no one else can do it for you.”

- Susan Polis Schutz




aboutme

Liyana

Student- Aviation Management & Services,
School of Engineering,
Temasek Polytechnic.

=)



credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0