"Hi welcome to Robinsons!" "Do you have a Robinsons Card?" "Do you have a SAFRA Card?" *Makes transaction* *Packs items* "Thank you very much!" "Have a nice day!"


“Hmm.. now where did I put those PAID stickers?” Think Weijun, think!
Wan used a penknife to cut out the letters from the FRAGILE sticker. Hehe. It was Ann Tan's fault- she pissed him off!
The other creative method we came up with was leaning back-to-back against each other while standing up, so we can attend to both counters at once and rest ourselves! 
This reads "SETIAWAN WIDJAYA Needs Your Donations" I didn't manage to capture the "Pack-Your-Own-Bag Day" sign.
--------------------------------
--------------------------------



"Hi Liyana, this is Ms Elizabeth Tan from Temasek Poly's HSS School. I'm calling because there is a possible vacancy for the Psychology Studies course, and we're offering it to you."
"Oh, wow! Thank you so much.. but I think I'll stick to Aviation Management and Services."
Dear God, don't let me just have made a big mistake. 

A L G A E J-
“This life is yours. Take the power to choose what you want to do and do it well. Take the power to love what you want in life and love
it honestly. Take the power to make your life happy, because no one else can do it for you.”
- Susan Polis Schutz
Liyana
Student- Aviation Management & Services,
School of Engineering,
Temasek Polytechnic.
=)
designer
joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software
Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0