-my treasured memories
Monday, February 9, 2009
3:45 PM

“A beautiful and blinding morning
The world outside begins to breathe…”

It’s weird not having anyone to go out with when you’ve gotten so used to them being around. Feels lonely.
I’ve been wanting to get out of the house for ages.
OH! GUESS WHO I SAW AT ECP AFTER TWO HOURS OF BLADING?
VINO, DURING HER VJC ORIENTATION- HAHAHAHAHA!! =D


PS: Too much concern can seriously BUG a person ok?

Oh yes.

It’s Temasek Poly, Aviation and Management Services for me.
Am I happy?
.. I guess, =)


At least I save on transport and time.

At TP, I’ll get to attend the orientation camp.
At TP, I get to stay until 9.30pm for CCA if I want to.
At TP, I’ll be comfortable.
And there’s definitely going to be familiar faces around.


It’s okay that I’m not doing Child Psyc, really. I’ll still learn on my own- I’ve got all the books anyway.
You can’t miss what you never had right?
Same thing applies for Piano Ensemble at NP and the H2(or H3) Literature I’ve always wanted to do.
I’m still waiting for results of my appeal to TP Psyc Studies. It takes until March, or even early April before they process my appeal and let me know. Until then, it doesn’t hurt to hope right?


Life’s all about choices right? I’ve made mine.
Wherever I‘m going, it’s what God intended.
Well, bring it.
I’m going to give EVERYTHING I’ve got, wherever He takes me.
=)

You know how it felt weird for us not to be studying during the immediate period after the o’s?
It feels weird for me to stay at home so much after getting used to going out during the holidays.
Now that most people are in school, and the remaining few are either working, living in Jurong East or not going-out material, I get annoyed when stuck at home easily. Sorry, family. Restless, I guess. I feel left out. Tskk.
EH. I COULD HAVE MADE IT INTO TPJC SCIENCE STREAM OK?
I just choose Poly that’s all. Pfft.
TPJC’s retarded anyway- COP for Arts lower than Science.


ANYWAY, I’M WORKING PEOPLE.
Marina Square Atrium from the 12th to 18th Feb.
Keep me company during my most likely very lonely lunch or dinner breaks and I’ll hug you. Tightly.
Hoping for another job during March as well.

SIGH.
The waiting is never-ending.
O Lvl results, O Lvl Posting, O Lvl Appeal (still waiting fr Psyc btw), and now a job offer (this Friday).

Gonna meet up with Meng Yee later see her pierce her ears. I think I’ll be the one freaking out, not her.
Shopping with my sister tomorrow. She took leave from work go shopping with me liao! Heh. Thanks kak.


Ok, ok.
I shall finish watching my Korean Drama episode now.

Practice Haydn a bit or smth.
Then go read up on my course. =/
BYEE.

A L G A E J-

&Iquote

“This life is yours. Take the power to choose what you want to do and do it well. Take the power to love what you want in life and love it honestly. Take the power to make your life happy, because no one else can do it for you.”

- Susan Polis Schutz




aboutme

Liyana

Student- Aviation Management & Services,
School of Engineering,
Temasek Polytechnic.

=)



credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0