-my treasured memories
Thursday, February 5, 2009
12:24 PM

"I never want to let you down, Forgive me if I slip away.."
- "February Song" by Josh Groban

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZlX_sEdNSk

I was listening to this song while walking to Piano Class this morning. Best time to share this beautiful song, I thought, since it's February and all. =]

I’m finally done doing a tough sonata with much alberti bass.
So Miss Lee happily assigns me a harder one knowing I won’t say "No".
Dear Papa Haydn.. how can I ever say no? But oh, dear Papa Haydn.. Why must you write a sonata which has so many rapid triplets in both hands?
In addition, she challenges me with Mozart’s Turkish March, and lures me with the orchestra recording. Once I learn that piece, she’ll let me play with the orchestra.
MY FIRST PIANO CONCERTO!! xD

AND I'M GONNA BE THE SOLOIST!!

Current mood: Inspired

A L G A E J-

&Iquote

“This life is yours. Take the power to choose what you want to do and do it well. Take the power to love what you want in life and love it honestly. Take the power to make your life happy, because no one else can do it for you.”

- Susan Polis Schutz




aboutme

Liyana

Student- Aviation Management & Services,
School of Engineering,
Temasek Polytechnic.

=)



credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0