This morning, I had my first piano class since April last year. My parents made me stop to "concentrate on my O's" since I spend too much time playing the piano. Pftt, like as if that worked.
Anywhoo, MISS LEE GOT A GRAND PIANO AND I'M DOING HAYDN FOR MY 2ND GRADE 8 EXAM PIECE!! It's like those fairytale's dream come true, but in reality, and doubled. (even though the piano's not mine and I can barely play my piece yet. xD)
Rushed to Singapore Polytechnic after that to meet Chris.
We checked out the Applied Drama and Psychology course, and they managed to sucker me into becoming reaaaaally interested in the course! Now I've got another option besides Temasek Poly's Psychology Studies course. Nyehhh.
I wish I could turn off the part of my brain which keeps thinking about CHOICES until I actually GET my results. Annoying much. For all we know, I'll just go to JC.
Nadrah joined us shortly after and we toured the campus. I was appalled that the guitar club there vandalised a real classical guitar and put it on display for their CCA booth, never mind if it's "broken". God. We had candy floss and met up with 2 of Nadrah's friends.
.
This next part I don't know really how to explain...
It's like, sometimes you read about celebrities in magazines and stuff right? You know them, but not personally. You, yourself never expect to meet them in real life and they have no idea you even exist.
That sort of happened to me today, although it was no celeb. I read friends' blogs all the time, and just 2 other strangers' blogs whom I don't know personally. It was dreamlike seeing one of these two in SP today.
So you know me: I don't ever stop to think properly- I just go up to a complete stranger like it totally makes sense, address him by his first name, and say hello.
lol. So anyway, we went to Ngee Ann Poly next. They rest did most of the enquiring whilst I just politely pretended to look interested as the students and staff answered them. But by the time we did the tour, I was quite openly bored lah, sorry about the rudeness. Met up with Joko after some confusion, and toured the CCA booths again. Ehh.. the 2 choir members at their booth were singing out leh- it's like bad karaoke. *shudders* Can't wait for Tuesday. I'm sure Nabillah won't dissapoint! =D
Went back to SP again, for Joko's sake. Headed home exhausted, with Chris, who accompanied me until Paya Lebar.