-my treasured memories
Friday, January 16, 2009
1:00 PM

There have been major conflicts going on in my heart and mind.
The last few days I’ve been desperately considering all my options with a mind as open as possible.
It’s been tough.
But of course, I’d be lying to say that I’m shriveling at home, cracking my brain and letting my heart stone.
As always, I find ways to distract myself. ;D


On Tuesday, I fled from home early morning to go to the NYJC Open House with Chris and his friend, Yuki.
Initially, my purpose for going there was just to support Nabillah.
Well, things change.
NYJC is the only JC within my range who offers English Language and Linguistics. It’s got Piano Ensemble, Guitar Ensemble and Tchoukball. More importantly, 90% of the students in NYJC go to University. Delightful no?
Ahh.. wonderful school, but a little out of my grasp.
I enjoyed the performances though. And I snuck into a classroom to get a close up look at the Chinese Orchestra’s instruments (SHINY SHENG!!). Yuki was a sweet enough girl, and I’ve discovered Chris to be an accident-prone klutz! Still a gentleman nevertheless though, lol.
And Nabillah, if you hadn’t made progress, I would have dismissed the whole matter entirely. Lucky you did. Hehe.
Wednesday afternoon, I went cycling with Nick again. We went to Pasir Ris Park, where the wind was extremely strong. From there, we cycled back along the route where we came from, to Tampines, then took the Bedok Reservoir Park connector route. Past the Reservoir, we cycled up the canal and somehow, ended up at the industrial site where we had once cycled through 2 years ago. From there, finding our way back to Simei was easy. We sought the ugly house, then went back to Tampines. Took bus 38 back home- Ow my legs.
.
It’s not totally an escape from reality with Nick though, every so often, he asks “So Liyana, Poly or JC?” smirking, knowing I’m still undecided. And you have no idea what violent images were flashing through my mind as I pondered on how to hurt him..

Thursday morning, after piano class and lunch, I met up with Nick for more squash. After the ball flew over to Tropical Spring twice, we, well actually just me, decided to stop. Nick, being the reckless idiot he is, climbed the playground roof, despite my warnings that he would fall, break his neck and die.
We went to Ehub after that. Worst mall in the world, that place. And Nick kept abusing my old phone darn it. Later on at night, Ridhwan and I surprised Nick (I hope), when we popped out of the bushes as he, Ismail and Isa were walking, saying that we too, were going to send him and his family off at the airport.

Yep, so that’s it. No more Nick and Tiffany.
Sobs.

BACK TO MY LIFE.

No,wait, wait, wait: final shout out!!
I LOVE YOU, TAKE CARE GUYSSSSS!!!!
GO GET YOURSELF A GIRLFRIEND NICK, DON’T BE A NERD AWWWW. ;D ROFL.

Ok, ok. Seriously.
1) Temasek Poly, Psychology Studies. Cut-off point 9, mine’s 10.
2) Tampines JC. Cut-off point 13. Right smack on the dot. Might or might not.
3) Ngee Ann Poly, Child Psychology & Early Education. New Course, very interesting, BUT SO FAR FROM HOMEEEE!
4) Singapore Poly, Environmental Management & Water Technology. Quite far also lehh..
Choices 5 to 12, you don’t have to know. I started bullshitting from choice 7 onwards anyway. =)

HEEEEEE YEAH!!
IMMA GO TO EAST COAST TOMORROW WITH MY RED PEOPLE!

A L G A E J-

&Iquote

“This life is yours. Take the power to choose what you want to do and do it well. Take the power to love what you want in life and love it honestly. Take the power to make your life happy, because no one else can do it for you.”

- Susan Polis Schutz




aboutme

Liyana

Student- Aviation Management & Services,
School of Engineering,
Temasek Polytechnic.

=)



credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0