-my treasured memories
Saturday, January 31, 2009
8:19 PM

surprise, surprise.

I'm appealing for Aviation Management & Services at Temasek Poly.

I know I've never expressed any enthusiasm about aeroplanes and buisness and whatever junkie stuffs before, but it's a sensible choice compared to NP considering distance and time as factors. Besides, I'm ALL about new beginnings- this is certainly a very FRESH start for me. Of course I'd still LOVE to do Psychology at TP, but my appeal is so... unofficial. I won't allow myself to hope so highly. And I still want to study Child Psychology, but let's face it: I can read it up on my own for the time being and take up a course in the future if I'm serious about it.

Alah, we don't even know if this Aviation course appeal thingie works out in the first place lor..

Nyehh. Screw making really important Life Decisions.

A L G A E J-

&Iquote

“This life is yours. Take the power to choose what you want to do and do it well. Take the power to love what you want in life and love it honestly. Take the power to make your life happy, because no one else can do it for you.”

- Susan Polis Schutz




aboutme

Liyana

Student- Aviation Management & Services,
School of Engineering,
Temasek Polytechnic.

=)



credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0