-my treasured memories
Monday, January 19, 2009
5:10 PM

So last Saturday was the Punk Red outing.
I knew not to expect all of the 100 or so Punk Red Rawkers to turn up, but when I came 10 minutes later than the arranged time, I didn’t expect to be the first one there either lol.
The rest came along shortly though, and it felt good to see Yufei again.

After lunch, we played volleyball- I was really uncomfortable playing it, to be honest. It’s a horrible feeling to know that you’re lousy and it’s worse that everyone’s so nice and encouraging about it. Nadrah too, came later on, juggling two outings at once.

Chris and I went cycling, accompanied by Jonathan in the beginning, whilst Nadrah went roller-blading with her separate group. After an hour or so of biking, I had a sandwich that Yufei and Jiahui had prepared, then had to leave.
Today, I went out for lunch with Nabillah and Natasha. Then we went to Bugis Street for awhile, in search of a bag for Natasha, but in vain. Nabillah got a top though- her quick decisions to buy things always amazes me. We took Neoprints at Bugis Junction (the last time I did so was like, end Sec 2? wow) and they turned out really, really cute!!

We went to the Esplanade library after that. Nabillah was looking for research material for her Music Diploma (Beethoven, Brahms, Copland) whist Natasha simply wanted reading material to keep herself occupied during the holidays (Beethoven, Mozart, 20th century music) I kept calling them nerds, but we concluded that I was the lazy one since I didn't get anything hahaha. Doughnuts from Donut Factory by the mall's fountain concluded my outing, but they went on to Tampines after that.

PS: Brownies are the bomb. =)

A L G A E J-

&Iquote

“This life is yours. Take the power to choose what you want to do and do it well. Take the power to love what you want in life and love it honestly. Take the power to make your life happy, because no one else can do it for you.”

- Susan Polis Schutz




aboutme

Liyana

Student- Aviation Management & Services,
School of Engineering,
Temasek Polytechnic.

=)



credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0