I’ve been posted to NP’s Child Psyc and Early Education. I’ve also appealed for TP’s Psychology Studies, but chances are extremely slim. (this year’s cut-off point is like, EIGHT, wtf!)
Everybody go read Torey Hayden!! I wanna be just like her yahahaha! =D
FARA! NABILLAH! TASHA! SHOPPING!!! HEHEHEHE. Anyhoo, here's the Poly equation: Poly fees + adult transport fares + stock up on wardrobe= VERY EXPENSIVE. It'll probably be good to get a holiday job. Oh, and speaking of equations, NO MATHS, NO SCIENCE, NO MALAY FOR ME EVER AGAIN!!! HEEEEEYEEAAHHHH!!! xDDD
After lunch today, I went to TJC with Minyee to.. well, talk to her. Sorry lah, I really miss her a lot ok, and she’s gonna start school soon. I’m desperate! Hahas Minyee funny sia need 2 people escort her go audition.
I take the family out to dinner tonight at Eastpoint’s 18 Chefs. YUMYUM,MMM.
I then very strategically ask my parents to let me out for dinner next Saturday. Yay! Now can finally start confirming details. PUNKYREDDERS OI!
I've cleaned out my table a third time, this time setting aside all my sister's A Lvl notes (gleefully)for my brother next year and taking out many many books for me to read. =D I think I'll be lonely these next few months though, cos most of my best buddies are in JC/MI. *sniffsniff* But I'm still happy to have gone intoPoly and study Psyc lah so ya. =D
Sunday will be an interesting day. It's my first day of Madrasah (religious class) and I'm joining straight into Year 2, so I'll totally be "the New Kid who skipped a grade". =/ OH BUT IT'S IN ENGLISH. xD YEP! English-speaking Ustaz ooooh. Weird, but cool.
Then in the afternoon, the families of my father and his siblings meet the families of their chinese cousins. Standard ah. Every year this whole huge reunion happens during Chinese New Year. I'm not too thrilled though cos I'm not close to my second cousins..
A L G A E J-
“This life is yours. Take the power to choose what you want to do and do it well. Take the power to love what you want in life and love
it honestly. Take the power to make your life happy, because no one else can do it for you.”
- Susan Polis Schutz
Liyana
Student- Aviation Management & Services,
School of Engineering,
Temasek Polytechnic.
=)
designer
joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software
Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0