-my treasured memories
Sunday, January 4, 2009
8:30 AM

Minyee tagged me to do this on the 25th. Sorry dearie! busy working, didn't know!

Interview for/of Music-Nerds. Let's start of fresh shall we?

1. What instrument/s do you play?
Ans: Piano, guitar


2. If you had a choice, what would you rather play?
Ans: Piano.


3. How old did you first learnt it?
Ans: Piano, 4 years old. Guitar, 9 years old.


4. Your first breakthrough?
Ans: None I'd call a "breakthrough".


5. Greatest achievement?
Ans: None I'd call "great". *sniffs dismally*


6. Attended a music school?
Ans: No. This quiz is starting to insult me.


7. Still schooling?
Ans: Not right now..


8. What do you do for holiday jobs?
Ans: I'm working as a part-time sales assistant. (giggles, no link sia!)


9. What kind of set-up do you wish to play in?
Ans: Those classy pianists at posh hotels or restaurants. With a dress and everything!


10. What music genres are you trained in?
Ans: Classical.


11. What music genres do you like?
Ans: Pop-punk-rock, Oldies, Classical.


12. Who do you dream to tour with?
Ans: Well.. Simple Plan, obviously, but I don't see where I would fit in.


13. Do you write your own songs?
Ans: Used to. Swore I wouldn't try to anymore after Sec 2, but wrote one this year. Oh wait! Do exams count? I did music composing under my O Lvl Music syallabus!!

14. Where do you get your ideas from?
Ans: My poems, which I've also forbidden myself to write anymore. If they're good, a music line usually just comes up and I start improvising on my piano.


15. How much money do you have Now?
Ans: Huh? Right now? On me? lol I'm in my pyjamas. hehhee.


16. Who is your no. 1 writer?
Ans: Right now it's Stephanie Mayer.


17. What piece do you wanna accomplish next?
Ans: "Broken Vow" and "Remember When It Rained", both by Josh Groban


18. Music idols?
Ans: It would have been Simple Plan.. but I'm not obsessed anymore. There are many other composers I admire.


19. Music you're listening to now/last heard?
Ans: "Moment of Truth" by FM Static. Did you know the artist wrote this song about his gf, who he's now married to?? So sweeeet right!! =)


21. Reveal a disturbing music hobby.. .. PLS?
Ans: Urm. When my family's all not at home, I bang my piano around playing all the pop punk rock songs I can think of (the one with loud, heavy chords for the left hand) and sometimes sing along shamelessly? I pity the neighbours. hehehee.


22. What is the deepest dream in your heart to become.. .. .. ..?
Ans: Wow. Urm.. it'll be cool to be a soloist in a concerto. hahas. A real peformer yo!
Actually I'm content to just be the best damn pianist I can be so I won't get frustrated when I can't sight-read a super beautiful song.

Tagged:
Nabillah
Junyan
Dominic
Chang Shi
Christopher
and Charles.

A L G A E J-

&Iquote

“This life is yours. Take the power to choose what you want to do and do it well. Take the power to love what you want in life and love it honestly. Take the power to make your life happy, because no one else can do it for you.”

- Susan Polis Schutz




aboutme

Liyana

Student- Aviation Management & Services,
School of Engineering,
Temasek Polytechnic.

=)



credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0