-my treasured memories
Monday, January 5, 2009
9:24 PM

I'm done working! And I'm gonna do all sorts of lovely things with my money. =) However, eager to get home last night quickly, I forgot my jacket. So this morning I was at the Expo at 8.45am again, hoping to retrieve it. The gate only opened at 9.30pm.

So I was late for the Punk Red Group 5 outing. But so was Joko! We met up at Outram Park before meeting the rest, thankfully, otherwise I'd be lost. I forgot Harbourfront equals VivoCity!! The much awaited outing an unexpectedly small turnout of 5. BUT! It was just as fun as I expected it to be, and just as memorable as I hoped it would be. =)

We watched the movie 7 Pounds, starring Will Smith. Good movie. Super good. Serious. But the theatre was COLDD. Lucky I had my jacket- coincidence.
Headed over to Sentosa after lunch, and I felt like some hyperactive, excited little kid!! The last time I was in Sentosa was AGES ago!! Like, I'm-still-sucking-my-thumb AGES ago!! Everything was so new!! And cool!! It was my first time for everything!! I felt like a freaking tourist!! hahahahahhaa!!

Rui Xue didn't joing us much. Chris went swimming. Joko and Sweety got wet while we were playing Monkey. I wasn't strong enough to throw Chris into the sea- Joko wouldn't help me. Sweety's hp got wet so they ran to the toilet. It started to rain. We played in the rain and got horribly drenched. Chris went to look for the girls while Joko and I made wet butt prints. After being reunited, we talked under shelter awhile then showered.
.
see? everyone emo cos of the rain. But without rain, today wouldn't have been so memorable lahh!! PS: can you find my butt print? xD Then back to VivoCity. I was COLDD again so I changed to jeans and wore my jacket. Chris bought salmon coloured slippers at Minitoons. We ate at Long Johns Silver- I just had a hot milo, and ended up burning my tongue dammit. I feel horrible for Sweety, who lost her wallet. Had to ditch them early to meet my pathetic curfew.

Minus the cold, the tongue burning and Sweety's bad luck, today was
THE BOMB. Thanks a bunch, Chris, for organizing. =))
PS: Lynn, you still owe me a dance.

A L G A E J-

&Iquote

“This life is yours. Take the power to choose what you want to do and do it well. Take the power to love what you want in life and love it honestly. Take the power to make your life happy, because no one else can do it for you.”

- Susan Polis Schutz




aboutme

Liyana

Student- Aviation Management & Services,
School of Engineering,
Temasek Polytechnic.

=)



credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0