-my treasured memories
Thursday, January 22, 2009
4:50 PM

I know there's a chance that I'm going to JC.
That's why I'm racing to make full use of whatever remaining holiday time I have left.

Tuesday, Fara comes over for lunch and we play ABBA songs, as promised. She especially put in a lot of effort for the song Fernando. Funny sia she. Able to read notes but doesn't want to- she writes out the alphabet of every note of the score on a separate piece of paper instead. I've missed having her around, be it as a classmate or a colleague aww.

Wednesday I meet up with Vino.
The last I saw her was like, her birthday last year ughh. It was very hastily planned, since she suddenly got an off day from work. We mostly just walked and talked around Tampines, apart from eating at Mc'Donalds. She said she needed a bag and shoes, but in the end, we just talked a lot with each other. Vino's still Vino. ;)

Meng Yee gives me a heart attack that night so I bring forward our outing to today.
We decide to watch a movie (InkHeart)- God knows why we went all the way to Ang Mo Kio for that. Afterwards, we go to Hougang (also impromptu) by bus 25 and stop in the middle of nowhere. Not at all bothered, we walk along the main road until we come across a food court at Hougang St 21. Meng Yee chooses the ingredients and we eat Rojak. Full and happy, I then drag her to play with me at the park nearby. We take a bus back to Pasir Ris, have bubbletea at Eastpoint, and head home.

A L G A E J-

&Iquote

“This life is yours. Take the power to choose what you want to do and do it well. Take the power to love what you want in life and love it honestly. Take the power to make your life happy, because no one else can do it for you.”

- Susan Polis Schutz




aboutme

Liyana

Student- Aviation Management & Services,
School of Engineering,
Temasek Polytechnic.

=)



credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0