-my treasured memories
Sunday, January 4, 2009
8:46 AM

Frequent Little Dosages of my Favourite boys.. =)

At 12am on New Years Day...
I was asleep, because I had to work the next day, where I would be lonely since Fara's off and decided to go to the zoo.
So there I was at work, folding boxers, when finally at 2.30pm, Myia urged me to have lunch. Sweet girl. Just as I took my first bite, my phone rang. 4 boys and a luggage bag had come to visit me! Sweet morons. I sort of dated myself for dinner that night. Super good way to spend New Years Day overall. =)

2nd January, Friday. Everyone's in school and mishaps are happening to those who are not- Fara and I kept being clumsy that day.
Anywhoo, at night, I dropped at the Modena bus stop, intending to surprise the guys, who I knew intended to swim that night. I was dissapointed though- they were not there. So I trudged home, and passing Starbucks on the way home, I heard Isa call out my name! So I had Starbucks at 10.30pm and stayed there an hour with them.

Yesterday, I dropped by the pool again after work. No one was there but instinct told me to hang around, so I did and they magically appeared from the showers. We took our 4th Group Photo in 6 years! Credit to me! God, why are boys are so reluctant to pose for the camera? Not the best shot though, Isa's barely visible, Ismail's smirk is stupid and the lighting's horrible. Urgh.

Today I invited the whole bunch down to the Expo to have dinner with Fara and I since I felt bad about not allowing Nick to come yesterday- didn't know he was alone and bored. Anyway, I won't be seeing them tomorrow because of the Punk Red outing so might as well get the whole gang together until next weekend or whatever.

A L G A E J-

&Iquote

“This life is yours. Take the power to choose what you want to do and do it well. Take the power to love what you want in life and love it honestly. Take the power to make your life happy, because no one else can do it for you.”

- Susan Polis Schutz




aboutme

Liyana

Student- Aviation Management & Services,
School of Engineering,
Temasek Polytechnic.

=)



credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0