
The result of cycling for nearly 4 hours: My kelengkang area(no suspension, after all) and legs hurt this morning, plus, the insect bite on my leg I dismissed yesterday is swelling. Oww.
This morning, I went back to school with Ann Gie and Carmen. Haven't seen them in a long while; it was great meeting up again. They looked good too, dressed in casual wear instead of our UGLY school uniform. Yay! The Eagles award gives me more money. Yay! I saw Vanessa and had a lengthy, random, super animated chat. Yay! I surprised Chris! The look on his face when he saw me sitting at his place in class after recess, honestly.. LOL.
Then the three of us had lunch at KFC and walked around Tampines Mall and Century Square aimlessly, just like we used to do in Sec 1 and 2 after the end of every exam. Ahh! I've missed them so much. We talked about all sorts of things. I did get suspicious when they started having lengthy conversations in Chinese and and Carmen lured me down to buy chocolate while Ann Gie dissapeared though. BUT I LOVE THE HORRIBLY PLANNED SURPRISE SO MUCH, GUYS! AND I LOVE YOU GUYS EVEN MORE!!!

For my darling other friends reading this, the best gift on Earth you could EVER give me is simply your love, friendship and time. Just be with me if I ask you to. =)
I'm starting Piano classes again tomorrow!!! So the plan from now till evening: PRACTICE.
PS: I have GOT to meet up with Vino soon. Miss her so darn much. xO