-my treasured memories
Monday, December 1, 2008
7:56 PM

Yesterday was my mom's birthday.
So the family went up to Malaysia again for a day outing.
We went to Tesco (which is just beside Jusco) for the first time since its opening, then we headed to City Square for lunch.
At night, baba and mama yong came over with cake. To quote mama, "Whaa.. haven't had cake since my 21st birthday!"
Hahas.. cos birthdays are usually not much a big thing for my family. I've been keeping myself busy at home.
I've successfully completed my 2nd annual room cleaning! (Eh, huuuge accomplishment ok!!) It's been a real challenge to sort all my stuff and figure out what books to keep for my undecided future.
Next, more reading. (Twillight 2-4)
I'm finished with New Moon. Eclipse is scheduled for Wednesday and Breaking Dawn will be reserved for Friday. It's much easier to set aside a full day for reading rather than letting a book stretch over a few days- the suspense can kill you. I'm compiling all my messy piano scores so that I can bind them properly and get me my own "Liyana's Piano Scores Vol. 1" hahaha. Still in the midst of it though, still finding missing scores and printing more sheets. Then, I'm also took my dad's and sister's CDs, listening to them, sorting out the songs I like and creating my own disc from them. It's gonna be a blissful holiday for me and a noisy one for my family hehee!!

&It's coming.

A L G A E J-

&Iquote

“This life is yours. Take the power to choose what you want to do and do it well. Take the power to love what you want in life and love it honestly. Take the power to make your life happy, because no one else can do it for you.”

- Susan Polis Schutz




aboutme

Liyana

Student- Aviation Management & Services,
School of Engineering,
Temasek Polytechnic.

=)



credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0