-my treasured memories
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
6:17 PM

Met up with Nabillah & Natasha yesterday to watch Twilight, after lunch at McDonalds, at Plaza Singapura. Good movie, but the actress playing Bella is kind of.. dull. After the movie, we went to Yamaha where we (actually, mostly they) banged about every single piano, experimenting with the touch. I think Nabillah might have demoralised this guy who saw her sight-read a Grade 8 exam piece on the spot. lol, he was openly staring at her, poor guy.
Then we went to the Esplanade Library. Nabillah's premium card membership enabled her to borrow DVDs, CDs and Music Scores. She let me borrow one under her name. =) Just opposite the Esplanade was Marina Square, where I tried my luck to see if the John Little staff might employ latecomers. They didn't- all vacancies were already filled.
I tried again this morning with my sister, again (call me desperate). But no. Still rejected. So whatever, mama dragged me to various shops and I dragged her to Donut Factory. Just before buying my donuts, my handphone rang- I GOT THE JOB AT METRO EXPO SALE. Actually, I had almost totally given up hope on that job, since I hadn't heard from Fara's supervisor at all. MY FIRST JOB! xD (zoo & tchoukball doesn't count)

Well, mama and I walked to Bugis, specifically to Sim Lim Square (after mama got side tracked by a few shops though) where I wanted to get my mp3 fixed. Ridhwan spoilt it during the holiday bleh. Then we took bus 23 from in front of Laselle (memories of Simple Plan sighh) to Tampines Interchange. Had chicken rice for our late lunch (2.30pm) then took the mrt home.

After Zohor and depositing my bag and precious donuts(which I'm eating now btw!) at home, I left again, this time to go cut my hair. Snip Avenue at Blk 201E charges only $3.80 for a haircut, yay!
Hope tomorrow's plans to go jamming work out. I start work on Christmas day- yeah, think of the irony. Public Holidays are supposed to be lazing around at home with TV, Family and Food. Not complaining though! My first job oh yeah! hehehe

I LOVE SHEENA! =D

A L G A E J-

&Iquote

“This life is yours. Take the power to choose what you want to do and do it well. Take the power to love what you want in life and love it honestly. Take the power to make your life happy, because no one else can do it for you.”

- Susan Polis Schutz




aboutme

Liyana

Student- Aviation Management & Services,
School of Engineering,
Temasek Polytechnic.

=)



credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0