.
Day 1:
Left after Subuh. Singapore-- KL. 1 night stay @ Piccolo Hotel. After checking in, we walked around Pavillion Shopping Centre, where we had tea at The Loaf. Walked around before having dinner at a Moroccan Restauraunt, Tajine. Our first time eating here was last year, but this time was not as special. Mama, Kakak and I went shopping at night and they both got themselves a hand bag each. 

Day 2:
KL-- Jerantot-- Taman Negara. 2 nights @ Rainforest Resort.
Malaysia's National Park boasts an exquisite virgin rainforest. They have floating restaurants on the rapidly flowing river. We had fresh fish from the river for lunch and later on bought tea from a road-side shop and had it by the river where we chatted with a New Zelander who's travelling around Malaysia alone and had been at Taman Negara for a week. She didn't like cats either. 
Day 3: 


I had my banana prata for breakfast before we met our tour guide bright and early for today's activities. We took a short boat ride, then had to hike a little to one of the attractions there- the Canopy Walk. The walkway is narrow and looks unstable, and by the rules, we were to walk 5 metres apart in single file. This one's for nature lovers who aren't afraid of heights. And I'm dead serious about the heights! 


Shooting the Rapids was a sure to get wet deal. Our sampan-looking boat was cleverly maneuvered by the boatman and his motor to get us through the furiously fast flowing rapids. It's fast, thrilling and wet- my personal highlight of the trip. We got to swim a bit before lunch- that was really nice too.



We visited the Orang Asli home as well, where we were supposed to have a fire-making demonstration. Papa, Kakak and Ridhwan also tried their hand at the blowpipe. I kind of feel bad for them though. Their little ataps, sanitation and hygiene efforts are quite pathetic and the kids don't go to school.




Day 4:
Taman Negara-- KL. 1 night @ The Zon Hotel.
We went shopping in the late afternoon at Suria KLCC, right after tea time- Rotiboy! Oh.. this is something I'd always love. Top of my favourite food list oi! hehe. Didn't buy anything. I find the stuff there kinda up-market. We went to Kinokuniya Bookstore, and that's where the shopping really began. My dad and sister bought books that totalled to 429RM. Yeah. And they didn't even have Twilight.

Day 5:
KL-- Singapore.
After the very good hotel breakfast buffet, we set off home at about 12pm. Trying to avoid the Woodlands checkpoint, where Malaysia's new causeway just opened and was bound to have heavy traffic due to unfamiliarity, we went by a different route to take Link 2 and ended up at a mall, where we had Pizza Hut for dinner. Cheese stuffed crust pizzas are to die for.
Post-holiday:
Home Sweet Home was even better than it usually is.
2 minutes after stepping into home, Fara msged me. She knew of a part-time job opening at the Expo and asked me if I was interested. Only 11 days and so near home. Uhh yes, I'm interested! Still waiting for my hopefully future boss to call me. Nothing’s confirmed until then.
At around 10pm, Ismail replied to the msg I sent him at the causeway: Nick and Tiffany are back! They went swimming last night and we all met up this morning for squash and some soccer.
It's official yo, I feel like that carefree Primary 5 kid again! And it's funny: Everyone seems to have changed so much- height, all the boys; character, Isa's much more talkative and crappy; accent, Nick&Tiff - and yet, well, we're still the same bunch of kids on the playground as we were 6 years ago.
=)