-my treasured memories
Friday, December 12, 2008
4:00 PM

I've done almost absolutely nothing since last week.
Yep, still here. Day after day in front of my computer on appear offline.

I've been re-reading the Twillight books on the computer. My dad went to the extent of borrowing books for me so I wouldn't spend so much time on the computer reading. haha.


I bought my Grade 8 Piano scales and sight-reading books a few days back. After my first glance, they've already killed my self esteem. Urgh. I've not touched them since. =/
On a happier note, my home-made "Piano Songsheets" booklet is completed and I'm irritating my whole family by playing "Check Yes Juliet" non-stop on the piano, enthusiastically banging the left hand chords. =D


Went to City Hall alone today to buy doughnuts, then I headed over to Pasir Ris to fail both my two missions very, very sadly. x/

Leaving for a family holiday to Malaysia tomorrow. Will be back around 18-21 Dec. =)

RUN BABY RUN!!!
DON'T EVER LOOK BACKKKK!!!

=}

A L G A E J-

&Iquote

“This life is yours. Take the power to choose what you want to do and do it well. Take the power to love what you want in life and love it honestly. Take the power to make your life happy, because no one else can do it for you.”

- Susan Polis Schutz




aboutme

Liyana

Student- Aviation Management & Services,
School of Engineering,
Temasek Polytechnic.

=)



credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0