-my treasured memories
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
9:48 PM

Sunday! The first day of not having plans since the o's ended.
The day was dedicated to reading the book "Twillight" (the 1st part of 4 books). My sister's kept telling me it's a great book but I waited about 3 months(ie. until after the o's) before reading it.
Yeah! Twillight is very thrilling, full of suspense and very romantic, and the movie adaptation is hitting the theatres soon! I'm definately planning to catch that! ;)
From Monday to Wednesday I went for the TPRawks Camp, where us Rawkers were given an insight to Poly life and could find out more about the courses we were interested in.
After the first hectic day of camp, I managed to rush myself down to Ris Grandeur in Pasir Ris for Vino's Birthday Celebration! I practically ran there, stopping only to change my shirt, but I was still 1.5hrs late. Even worse, I had to leave early- even before Vino cut her birthday cake (blame it on my strict parents). Gosh, I'm a terrible friend. But anyway..
I LOVE YOU VINO! FRIENDS TILL THE END BABE!
Meng Yee, Vino and I: Friends for life!! <3

A L G A E J-

&Iquote

“This life is yours. Take the power to choose what you want to do and do it well. Take the power to love what you want in life and love it honestly. Take the power to make your life happy, because no one else can do it for you.”

- Susan Polis Schutz




aboutme

Liyana

Student- Aviation Management & Services,
School of Engineering,
Temasek Polytechnic.

=)



credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0