-my treasured memories
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
8:45 PM

O's ARE FINALLY OVER!!

Celebration? You bet!
Go out with Haydnites lor.. hehe

1st stop, HSM3,
which we've reallyyyy wanted to watch for a long time.


Next, BUGIS!
In which we all successfully completed (or overdid) our missions.
Nabillah's TWO pairs of shoes!
My TWO new T-shirts!
Natasha's Prom dress!
Natasha's Cardigan!
Birthday presents for Nabillah's friends.
=)

Picture of the Day:
She looks.. undecided. haha
Natasha and I got pictures with our candidate choices too! =D

Hahaha... my god, I'm a changed person. Before Bugis with Fara (the last time I bought something), I never shopped. Ever. Period. Now I'm buying 2 shirts at one go!??!
*giggles gaily* - (err.. think Tchaikovsky)
time of the Haydnites.. =]

A L G A E J-

&Iquote

“This life is yours. Take the power to choose what you want to do and do it well. Take the power to love what you want in life and love it honestly. Take the power to make your life happy, because no one else can do it for you.”

- Susan Polis Schutz




aboutme

Liyana

Student- Aviation Management & Services,
School of Engineering,
Temasek Polytechnic.

=)



credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0