-my treasured memories
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
3:00 PM

Being stuck at home is not necessarily a bad thing
Especially when you’ve got a 16+ hour Korean Drama- "My Girl"
Plus, the computer is always on and the piano’s never occupied.
Ample unread books are also lined up in my to-do list.

As such, staying at home is almost.. blissful! haha

On Sunday, my family went to Malaysia.
After not going there in some time (my O’s and my sister’s A’s, after all), I forgot how cheap some things were being sold there are compared to the prices in Singapore. We hit four shopping places all at once- Danga Bay, Angsana, Giant and Jusco.

It was exhausting! But I did get a gorgeous white jacket!
We arrived back home at about 1.15am because of the ridiculously long traffic jam.


Yesterday I went to Raffles City Shopping Centre to apply for a Robinson's temporary sales associates job with kakak at City Hall.
The queue was EXTREMELY long- totally insane! It took us 1.5hours to get- can you believe it- briefed, not interviewed. After the briefing, we realized that we were not getting the job, since we couldn't make the training dates which they didn't mention in the ad. Oh bugger.
Doughnuts from Donut Factory made up for that though. =)

Today I went to the gym with Nabillah,
and LOL, oh GOD I’m out of shape!
Nabillah and I are going again this Thursday,
And next week too, when Natasha’s back from Genting.


I’m so nervous about wanting resume playing Tchoukball this hols- that takes a hell lot of stamina, energy and endurance. Since Nick is coming back, my ex-neighbours and I are probably going to be cycling, swimming and running about everywhere a lot too. Plus, my siblings are planning to go cycling at Pulau Ubin and hiking at Bukit Timah before the holidays end. Hell's gonna break lose when the Guitar Ensemble sectional leader attempts to spend time with her NCC Cadet Lieutenant and Unit Sargent Major siblings.

A L G A E J-

&Iquote

“This life is yours. Take the power to choose what you want to do and do it well. Take the power to love what you want in life and love it honestly. Take the power to make your life happy, because no one else can do it for you.”

- Susan Polis Schutz




aboutme

Liyana

Student- Aviation Management & Services,
School of Engineering,
Temasek Polytechnic.

=)



credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0